cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Hines" <RobHi...@jam.rr.com>
Subject Technical Writer
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 00:23:08 GMT
Heya,
     I have been ghosting this mailing list on and off for about four
months. I would like to contribute, and I believe I can add the most value
as a Tech Writer for now. However, I'm not quite sure where or how to add
the most value.
     Is there a currently a Documentation Lead that is organizing the
effort, it seems relatively ad hoc at the moment. I would greatly appreciate
some direction in the near term, and I have no problem taking on more
responsibility and moving forward once placed on the path.
     I have attached my resume in order to provide some immediate
credentials, and to give you some idea of where my skills lie. I look
forward to hearing from "someone" in the near term, as I would dearly love
to contribute to this project.

Thanks,

Robert S. Hines