cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Secure CVS woes
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:30:28 GMT
Dear All,

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

I am trying to get a secure CVS checkout (or anything!) from xml.apache.org
with little success.

I have got it working before ...... with I believe, the same settings

Platform:

	MacOS 9.0.4
	MacCVS 2.5.0b2
	Mindterm v12

Symptoms:

	The tunnel is set up as follows:

		local:2401 -> remote:local/2401

	I instigate a "Check Out Default Module" with settings:

		default module: xml-cocoon
		server				:	localhost
		cvs root			: /home/cvs

	MacCVS sends it's local filenames to xml.apache.org, nice and quickly,
then waits for the server to respond. It times out after 5 minutes of
"Waiting for new files".

Please help, I cannot contribute!

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design