cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [admin] Taking some time off
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:24:54 GMT
At 15:53 +0100 02/11/00, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>People,
>
>I've helped many people finding a good job and making a better life

That's me!

>I find myself with no energies, I find myself with very little to say, I
>find myself arrogant and frustrated, I find myself harmful for the very
>projects I care about.

In that case you are doing the right thing, I'm just sorry it's got to this.

>As for Infozone (prowler, schemoX) integration, I'd welcome any
>collaborative effort with the Infozone Group and given the compatible
>licensing, this is something I really look forward to see happening
>(expecially for XML content management systems and schema-based form
>validation)
>
>As for Turbine integration, I'd love to see Jon, Giacomo and Peter
>collaborating over the creation of a solid action-based infrastructure
>for the sitemap. I think most of it is already in place... but probably
>a serious web application on top of C2 (jetspeed2?) could be a good test
>for the whole thing.

The syncronisity here is astonishing!
The combination of these two technologies, is just what Nicola and I were
talking about at the Hackathon ....

>So, what can I say, it has been a wonderful experience working with you
>all and I think of you as friends more than colleagues.

Hear Hear!

At 10:37 -0500 02/11/00, Berin Loritsch wrote:
>Your biggest contributions to this community and the Avalon community was
>your ability to get us to think beyond the next fix and create a maintainable
>architecture.

+ 10^6

Good Luck, get rested, get bored and come back soon :)

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre