cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: New TagLib, votes please
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 08:47:20 GMT

 JQ> Does anyone know if it is possible to set up a dual class
 JQ> dependency for conditional compilation in the version of Ant used
 JQ> for Cocoon1?

Yes, use a dummy target in between

<target name="check1">
  <available property="package1.is.there" classname="package1.class" />
</target>

<target name="check2" depends="check1" if="package1.is.there">
  <available property="both.are.there" classname="package2.class" />
</target>

and make sure you are using Ant 1.2alpha2 or later.

We could start a discussion on whether the limitation inside Ant to
allow for only one property in if/unless is to hard, but I think this
is not the place to do so.

Stefan