cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Burton <ros...@lineone.net>
Subject [C2] CLI mode bugs
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:07:47 GMT
Hi,

I just started to use the C2 CLI mode for a web site I've been slowly
working on, and have hit upon several proplems Stefano didn't
forsee/notice.

1) The crawler works on the attributes "src" and "href".  Shame that I am
using "SRC" and "HREF"...  I've changed my stylesheets but I like using
lower-case tags for the input document and XSL,  and uppercase tags for
the output HTML.

2) All of my pages have the sitemap on them in a table.  I start at
welcome.html, which crawls to news.html, which crawls to welcome.html...

I haven't really looked at the CLI code and don't have much time at
present - if anyone knows this code can they look at it?  I'll try and
find some time but if anyone can fix this I'll be really gratefull!

Ross Burton