cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sergeant <m...@sergeant.org>
Subject Re: anybody attending XMLDevCon2000?
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2000 21:43:46 GMT
On Sun, 12 Nov 2000, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> Is anybody planning to attend the XMLDevCon2000 next week in San Jose, CA? I
> saw there's a talk on Cocoon on Wednesday. Looks fairly promising.

There is? I can't find it in the program... Although I will be covering
Cocoon in my talk on Wednesday afternoon ("Building XML Based Web Sites
using Open Source Tools"), but I'll be covering other technologies too,
not limited to server side processing either.

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **
 // \\| // **     Personal Web Site: http://sergeant.org/     **