cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: serious problem with esql and xsp in c1
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2000 04:18:06 GMT
On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, Kevin Sonney wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, Donald Ball wrote:
> > hi guys. i'm scratching my head over this error which has just cropped up
> > in my esql development and testing. for no apparant reason that i can
> > determine, pages which refer to the new esql logicsheet have stopped
> > working and have started producing code that looks something like this:
>
> Hmm. This looks amazingly like what I was seeing when Cocoon can't read
> the logic sheet. What does /Cocoon.xml tell you?

no, it can read the logicsheet because other esql sections were processed
correctly. turns out the problem was ephemeral - manually nuking the ant
build directory, nuking the repository, rebuilding and restarting cocoon
washed it out of the system. still puzzling though, for it to partially
work like it did...

- donald