cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: serious problem with esql and xsp in c1
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2000 00:46:32 GMT
On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, Donald Ball wrote:
> hi guys. i'm scratching my head over this error which has just cropped up
> in my esql development and testing. for no apparant reason that i can
> determine, pages which refer to the new esql logicsheet have stopped
> working and have started producing code that looks something like this:

Hmm. This looks amazingly like what I was seeing when Cocoon can't read
the logic sheet. What does /Cocoon.xml tell you?

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |

"The weakest link in any civil rights case is always the
defendant. Imagine being a lawyer and getting a call from me. That's why I
try to, uh, behave myself." - Hunter S. Thompson