cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject serious problem with esql and xsp in c1
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 21:49:22 GMT
hi guys. i'm scratching my head over this error which has just cropped up
in my esql development and testing. for no apparant reason that i can
determine, pages which refer to the new esql logicsheet have stopped
working and have started producing code that looks something like this:

    xspParentNode = xspCurrentNode;
    xspNodeStack.push(xspParentNode);
    xspCurrentNode =
      document.createElement("esql:connection");
    xspParentNode.appendChild(xspCurrentNode);

    xspCurrentNode.appendChild(
      document.createTextNode("\n  ")
    );

    xspParentNode = xspCurrentNode;
    xspNodeStack.push(xspParentNode);
    xspCurrentNode =
      document.createElement("esql:driver");
    xspParentNode.appendChild(xspCurrentNode);

    xspCurrentNode.appendChild(
      document.createTextNode("org.postgresql.Driver")
    );

that is to say, copying these parameters into the result tree instead of
using them in the logicsheet as i intended. in fact, it appears as if the
entire esql:connection template is being ignored for some reason. needless
to say, i don't see this error when i run things from the command
line. does anyone else see this behavior (or a reason for it?)

- donald, puzzled