cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: [C2] esql:get-xml broken
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 05:04:10 GMT
On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, [iso-8859-1] André Schmidt wrote:

> Maybe I'm blind here, but the esql:get-xml is broken in the actual cvs, so
> maybe s/o can tell me how to modify the following to get it back working:
>
>  <xsp:expr>this.xspParser.parse(new InputSource(new
> StringReader(<xsl:copy-of
> select="$content"/>))).getDocumentElement()</xsp:expr>

it's not immediately obvious to me how to fix it. the xspParser object
does not exist in c2, nor does the xsp layer operate on dom objects. this
method needs to be rewritten to use the c2 parser and insert the new
document's sax events (or some subset thereof) into the xsp sax
stream. suggestions are highly welcome; i doubt it's something i'll have
time to investigate in the near future.

- donald