cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bavo De Ridder <>
Subject ImapProcessor
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 20:19:14 GMT

I wanted to read my email from a webpage or using WAP on my Nokia

I made a small ImapProcessor, it is not fully functional, currently it
just contains the functionality I needed.

I have put the code on my website:

I would like to hear the opinion of the cocoon developers on this code.

Some XML samples (heavily based on the LDAP XML):

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="imap"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="folderlist.html.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
  <imap-server name="my_imap">
<imap-folderlist server="my_imap" />

I also made a more generic util class to deal with {@var}
constructs. Everything in the XML, including attributes can contain such

Since I wanted to have a version up and running, I haven't made special
attention to the XML schema's or constructs.

This is an area I would like input from you, if possible ...

Before I forget, let my congratulate you with the great work on cocoon, I
would love to contribute more in the future. Cocoon is one of those
projects that keeps surprising me in its power and ease of use.

Keep up the work !!!!

Bavo De Ridder

VA Linux Professional Services Europe
Interleuvenlaan 15A