cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From EEAltend...@thoughtworks.COM
Subject Re: [C2][WebLogic] Cocoon2 (patched) works with WebLogic 5.1
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:43:00 GMT

Thank you very much for the suggestions.

Weblogic 5.1 is a servlet 2.2 container, yes.

The cocoon.jar file and the 4 other required jars are in the system
classpath, and they are being passed to Weblogic through Weblogic's
-classpath command line option.  Yet you do seem to be right; it's not
finding the Cocoon class...

You mentioned to use org.apache.cocoon.servlet.Cocoon, but when I looked at
the code, it appeared to me the class was in fact named CocoonServlet.  Did
I get the right source code?  I'm looking at CocoonServlet.java, version
@version CVS $Revision: 1.1.4.29 $ $Date: 2000/11/15 15:51:47 $ .

As an additional hint, when I bring up the Weblogic console, it lists
cocoon as a registered servlet, but lists its
"Servlet classpath: " as "d:\cat\cocoonwar\WEB-INF\classes" ... which I
imagine is a problem because the "classes" subdirectory of WEB-INF does not
even exist.  From where would weblogic be loading this setting?  (OK, I
know this is not a weblogic maillist.  Ignore if that was inappropriate)

Thank you again,
Eric

                    "Berin Loritsch"

                    <bloritsch@infopla        To:     <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>

                    nning.com>                cc:

                                              Subject:     Re: [C2][WebLogic] Cocoon2 (patched)
works
                    11/16/00 07:26 AM         with WebLogic 5.1

                    Please respond to

                    cocoon-dev