cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject [C2]: Patch for XSL Caching of the XalanTransformer
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2000 16:06:22 GMT
Hi,

finally I had time for it: Attached is a patch for the XalanTransformer for file caching of
XSL files. The caching mechanism simply looks if the stylesheet in question is a local file.

If it is a local file, the stylesheet is cached together with the current system time. So
when this stylesheet is retrieved out of the cache the next time, the caching time can be
compared with the last modified time of the file.
If the stylesheet is not a local file it is always cached, as it was the current behaviour.
In my opinion such stylesheets should never be cached, but that might be another patch...

Regards
Carsten Ziegeler

Open Source Group              sunShine - Lighting up e:Business
www.sundn.de                           mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de