cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent-Olivier Arsenault" <vinc...@neuro6.com>
Subject RE: Support for URL rewriting
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2000 00:09:50 GMT
Hi! I don't know how this could plug into cocoon (i know it could). I'm
using my own framework wich is based on SAX. I simply added a
DocumentHandler filter that encodes the url parameter (href in a, action in
form, etc) according to my site map (it serves both wml and html)...

hope this helps.

vincent