cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vgritse...@hns.com>
Subject RE: [C2][WebLogic] Cocoon2 (patched) works with WebLogic 5.1
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:23:25 GMT
Supplied with cocoon web.xml file should work, it contains:

   <init-param>
   <param-name>configurations</param-name>
   <param-value>/cocoon.xconf</param-value>
  </init-param>

And I unpacked cocoon.war under weblogic\cocoon directory.
AND: don't forget to move cocoon libraries from weblogic\cocoon\WEB-INF\lib
directory somewhere else!

Then, follow steps 2-5.

Vadim