cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: XSPClassLoader: Caching problem in Cocoon 1.8 once page is succes sfully compiled.
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2000 20:14:39 GMT
Michael Hussey <MHussey@Saba.com> wrote:
>We have found that our compiled pages are not updated even after the source
>is updated.

The source for what? XSP pages or associated classes? If you mean associated
classes, this is a known bug, listed in "To Do". As I noted in the "To Do"
file, I have already fixed this problem (no cache is needed), I just have to
merge my changes into the trunk and document them.

If you mean XSP pages, I am perplexed - in that case please give full
configuration details of your system (OS, JDK, servlet engine, Cocoon
version). Also have you checked the FAQ on pages not recompiling?