cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Logicsheet repository ?
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:06:59 GMT
"Laurent Eskenazi" <laurent.eskenazi@antistatic.fr> wrote:
>Is there a place where I could download every logic sheet for Cocoon 1 ?

Many of them are included in Cocoon under
src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library and those are already installed
in cocoon.properties (if your cocoon.properties file is up-to-date). Some
third-party ones are listed at this new page:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/3rdparty.html

(People, if I have missed any out please let me know.)

>How
>to install them ?

Just add a logicsheet line to cocoon.properties, using a file:/ URL instead
of a resource:// URL.

There is little documentation yet. That's one of my top priorities in Cocoon
right now.