cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [xalanj2] bugs.xml checked into CVS
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:16:43 GMT
Not much - there's an FP taglib which aspires to being a very general forms
processing taglib (and more), but isn't there yet in terms of features. Also
you'd have to use Cocoon 1 since Cocoon 2 requires JDK1.2 but I believe only
JDK1.1 is installed on Locus (unless you want to try installing the
Blackdown port...)