cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck ...@adolos.com>
Subject [C2 & Tomcat 4.0m4] Does anyone have this combination working?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 18:49:27 GMT
I've posted a few questions on whether anyone has C2 and Tomcat 4.0m4 running together, but
haven't spotted any replies.  I thought I'd give it another go!

I've been using a previous C2 build with 4.0m2 without any problems.

I believe there are problems with class loaders and clashing classes trying to run with 4.0m4,
but I haven't established if:

1. There is a known workaround.
2. There is any plan to fix the problem.
3. The problem is perceived to be with C2, Tomcat or anywhere else?

Thanks,

Stuart.
Stuart Roebuck, BSc, MBA        Tel.: 0131 228 4853 / Fax.: 0870 054 8322
Managing Director                       Alpha Numeric Pager: 07654 588898