cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: jrun 3.0 & cocoon2
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:09:20 GMT
> > The only strange thing about JRun 3.0 is that I cannot see the
> > /cocoon page! All the samples work just fine but when accessing
> > /cocoon I get an exception as follows:
>
> It can be a problem of JRun and the RequestPath/RequestURI it returns
> in that case so that cocoon is using the DirectoryGenerator instead.
> Can you try using /cocoon/ and tell us if that helps?

Nope! But gives a different error:

/cocoon/ gives:
  type: resource-not-found
  message: Resource not found
  sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
  source: Cocoon servlet
  request-uri:
  /cocoon/
  path-info:
  cocoon/

/cocoon gives:
  Error creating the resource
  Cannot read directory from file:/E:/JRUN/servers/default/cocoon2/cocoon"
  details:
  from:
  source: java.io.IOException
file:/E:/JRUN/servers/default/cocoon2/cocoon"
  extra info:
    java.io.IOException: Cannot read directory from
file:/E:/JRUN/servers/default/cocoon2/cocoon"
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.DirectoryGenerator.generate(DirectoryGenerator.
java:137)

Anything else I should try?
--
Torsten