cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andre Schmidt" ...@medicare-online.de>
Subject [C2] working configuration
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2000 16:43:01 GMT
After some busy times I wanted to update my C2 installation to play around
with esql. I have a working configuration (Win2kSP1, MM-MySQL, JDK
1.2.2-006, Catalina-M1 and C2 as of 6th of Nov.) and tried to set up a new
one based on Catalina-M4 with C2 from cvs as of last night. But this one
(tried even with JDK 1.3) is bombing with

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error instantiating servlet class
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

So I would like to check back with you about working configurations. Or is
this just because of Catalina being servlet 2.3 now?

-André