cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: [admin] Taking some time off
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 21:00:34 GMT
on 11/2/00 3:53 PM, Stefano Mazzocchi at stefano@apache.org wrote:

> People,
>
> during the last three years I've been dedicating most of my free time to
> many different Apache projects and to the evolution of web technologies
> in general.
>
> There were ups and downs, but I received great satisfaction in doing so,
> I'm now 25 and I had national newspapers writing articles about me, I
> won awards with the software I helped creating, I've helped many people
> finding a good job and making a better life, I've been presented on
> stage in front of 15000 people at JavaONE, I've got to meet the very
> stars of this show, I've been asked to write books, to write speeches,
> to architect new systems, to chair a foundation...
>
> ....but this had several costs.

I can only say you will be sorely missed. However, I know how you feel. I
had only begun to be involved with cocoon, sadly at a point of burn-out. I'm
also on downtime.

I wish you well and want to thank you so much for your guidance and care of
these projects!

I'm watching the list daily, just not writing any code . . .

Good luck to you all . . .

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.