cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject XML Journal 2000 Reader's Choice Awards
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 23:50:55 GMT
I nominated Cocoon for the categories of Best Content Management System and
Most Innovative XML Product.  I haven't seen anyone mention it on the lists
yet, but Cocoon already has third place in the Best Content Management
System category.  If you can take a moment to vote, that would be great.
Winning in both these categories would be great since almost every other
product listed is a commercial (closed-source) product (not to mention the
fact that I think Cocoon deserves to win).  :)

http://www.sys-con.com/xml/readerschoice/

- Sean T.