cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject RE: Better and Better and RT
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 21:55:48 GMT
Sorry...should have known better than to spout off an acronym.  :)

http://www.w3.org/Mobile/CCPP/

Quote from the requirements and architecture overview:

"The goal of the CC/PP framework is to specify how client devices express
their capabilities and preferences (the user agent profile) to the server
that originates content (the origin server). The origin server uses the
"user agent profile" to produce and deliver content appropriate to the
client device. In addition to computer-based client devices, particular
attention is being paid to other kinds of devices such as mobile phones."

- Sean T.