cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject RE: TODO List so far
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 20:08:50 GMT
I had an initial implementation of a transformer utilizing the TrAX
interfaces complete, but things weren't working quite right the last time I
tried it, and I'm not sure if I was doing something wrong, or if it was a
problem with Xalan2.  Irregardless, I'm going to hit it fresh once Scott
finishes the TrAX move, so hopefully I'll have something by this weekend...

- Sean T.