cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: [ADMIN] process for applying patches
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2000 16:02:40 GMT
Hola Jeff:

> > stuff). Of course someone has to step up to the plate to
> actually do it ;]
>
> [crowd thins rapidly]

Ja ;-)

> [nervous shuffling of feet]

People starts to run in evry direction i can add , :-))

> Er. Okay :)

ufffffffffffff

> I'm off to take a long hard look at Scarab
> (http://scarab.tigris.org) to see if a bug-tracking system could be
modified for patch-tracking. I'd
> really like other people's opinions, perhaps off-list if this is
getting
> off-topic.

> --Jeff

I think you are only changing names about things that already exist in
Scarab, change the name "patch" to "feature request with code" and every
feature ( the vote, the reviews, the comment , almost all ) you need
from  this patch-traking syetm is already there ( or planned ) on scarab
a some other bugtracking systems....

Can you explain more deeply if you find any feature already not present
in Scarab??, that you want see in Scarab that do not see?, for sure the
people on Scarab well be happy to add it , if it seems reasonable... and
every thing can think of for a patch-tracking system seems very
apropiate for a bug-tracking system......

Hope this helps

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega