cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Klaasen" <Tom.Klaa...@the-ecorp.com>
Subject RE: [C2]Action proposal (long)
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 11:04:37 GMT

My gutt feeling with Giacomo's proposition was that there would be too much
"programming logic" (as opposed to "administration logic") in the sitemap.
And you seem to feel the other way around.

I really think the sitemap shouldn't allow too much programming, because in
the end, you would end up programming everything in the sitemap. As stated
in Stefano's slides: "A publishing framework should impose strict yet
flexible practices". Let's not forget the "strict" (which in the end is
necessary to allow the "flexible", imho)

tomK