cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/xdocs book.xml changes.xml todo.xml
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:59:52 GMT
bloritsch@locus.apache.org wrote:
<snip/>
>   +
>   +                try {
>   +                    Class.forName(fqcn);
>   +                } catch (Exception e) {
>   +                    log.error("Could not force-load class: " + fqcn, e);

Berin, could you use the methods of the ClassUtil class to load the
classes. I remember Stefano saying we should have all class loading in
one place (IIRC it has to do with classloader issues which can arise
otherwise)

<snip/>

>      <page id="overview" label="Overview" source="overview.xml"/>
>   -  <page id="landscape" label="Landscapes" source="emotional-landscapes.xml"/>
>      <page id="httprequest" label="HttpRequest" source="httprequest.xml"/>

Do you had any reasons to remove Stefanos "Emotional Landscapes"
document?

Giacomo