cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lassi Immonen <limmo...@malla.urova.fi>
Subject Re: [C2]Sitemap resource bugs
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:28:25 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Lassi Immonen wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Following in sitemap doesn't work.
> > Should we be able to call resources this way?
> >
> > --- sitemap.xmap -----
> > <map:match pattern="restest/*">
> >         <map:redirect-to resource="{1}"/>
> >   </map:match>
>
> I don't like the above. Redirecting to a internal resource dynamically. Next
> time you want something like this:
>
>    <match patter="hello.*">
>      <serialize type="{1}"/>
>    </match>

Actually the need for this was to be able to hide generate-transform
chains from user available uri-space. But after that test I understood
that it's possible to put nested matchers and that solved all my
problems.
I have done simple <act "session-validate"> and I needed to be able to
access  my site only one point, so thought resources was the way to do
it.

> > <map:match pattern="restest1/*">
> >         <map:redirect-to uri="/cocoon/{1}"/>
> >   </map:match>

This was another test on same subject. As I said, with nested Matchers I
can do what I want.
Still I would like to have ability to redirect internally to other
sitemap place like <map:redirect-internal name="..."/>. And have ability
to name sitemap constructs, which would not be open as URL space.
<map:match name="">
This was something I thought resources was.

 Lassi