cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <>
Subject Re: [admin] Taking some time off
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 23:08:55 GMT
Dear Stefano

Somehow I've felt your sadness and tiredness during the ApacheCon two
weeks ago.

I've known this will happen sooner or later but now it comes all of a
sudden as I don't liked to expect (or at least was hoping so). You have
so many good ideas how things should work which will be missing at least
from my personal view point.

I'll thank you for all you've done for the communities you helped to
build and I'm proud being part of them.

All the best for your future and come back if you have new energy and

Ciao amico.