cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2][StyleBook] "build docs" needs StyleBook with new javax.xml.transform API of Xalan2J.
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 01:26:34 GMT
At 02:08  14/11/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Peter,
>This has to get into the ANT package not StyleBook. Am i wrong???

It can go in either. Preferrably goes into Stylebook package as then anyone
who has stylebook has the task and doesn't have to jump through loops to
get ant to compile the correct task. It will become even more relevent for
next iteration of ant that will package up tasks seperately with each tool.

http://www.working-dogs.com/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/framework/src/java/o