cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2][StyleBook] "build docs" needs StyleBook with new javax.xml.transform API of Xalan2J.
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 01:58:19 GMT
hi,

At 08:10  13/11/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Committers,
>
>I don't have permissions for checking in code to xml-stylebook project.
Can one of you please
>check in the attached diff to xml-stylebook?

If someone is checking stuff into the stylebook project would you also be
able to chuck in the following. It is an Ant task to run stylebook and
makes buildfiles easier to read ;)

http://www.working-dogs.com/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/framework/src/java/o
rg/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/StyleBook.java?rev=1.1&content-type=text/plain

Cheers,

Pete