cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Olsen <...@sanderman.com>
Subject What is the status of C2???
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 11:59:57 GMT
Me being new to the C2 development and all I have some newbie questions.

I read that Cocoon2 is still in Alpha release and therefore not frozen in
its API at least not until Beta release.
What I was wondering was how far from this is the project???

I also looked at the todo.xml and it didn't really seam as if much was left
to do wich stroke me as odd.
Are those issues mentioned in the todo.xml the only things left to be done??
Have all core components of the engine finished discussion and are now only
being debuged, or is there still things there??

In short: Where does the project stand right now???

greatings
Griff	-	Protector of the Maven Group
/*
  TODO: Insert words of great wisdom here or a cool quote
 */

-Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail message is intended only for the
addressee. Disclosure or use by others is prohibited. Due to the
electronic transmission of the message, no legal rights can be
obtained from the content.