cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Updates to Cocoon logging and Avalon
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:20:41 GMT
On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 02:52:32PM -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I am still looking into it, and am going to test it against
> Tomcat.  If it works with Tomcat, should I commit my
> changes? Or should I wait until I get it going with
> WebSphere again.

See if Tomcat gives you any stacktraces first? I suspect there's
still an exception being thrown *somewhere*, and I'm not aware
of any places in the source where we've got people actually
ignoring exceptions...

If tomcat *doesn't* give you an exception, then I guess we'll
have to look at it in more detail. Was it working with websphere
before you added the new avalon bits?

P.

Luminas Ltd.