cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: SVG/PNG does not serialize
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:49:39 GMT
On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 09:34:11AM -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Unfortunately I am not getting _*ANY*_ stack traces.  I am currently
> making changes to update to the newest avalonapi so that I can have
> hierarchical logging.

Yeah. I'm going to start going through and adding a fair bit of
debug logging soon -- I need to be able to see what's going on
inside the component pools etc. Trouble is, my commit access isn't
live just get (slight lack of Karma issue :), so I'm waiting
for Brian to ride in on the proverbial white horse and sort that
out for me first.

Paul.
Luminas Ltd.