cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <>
Subject Re: XObject
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:01:06 GMT
On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 11:12:55AM +0000, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
> At 13:45 -0500 29/11/00, Donald Ball wrote:
> So either we officially add the org.apache.cocoon.framework heirarchy to
> Cocoon 2, or we define a new common location for both C1 and C2 and
> depreciate org.apache.cocoon.framework.XObject.

I'd rather not add a new directory just for XObject. Would it
not make sense for it to be in either the 'xml' or 'util'
packages? Since C1 doesn't have the 'xml' package, I guess
there is sane, given the functionality the XObject provides.

Paul Russell                               <>
Technical Director,
Luminas Ltd.

View raw message