cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <>
Subject Re: [C2] [Patch] And another one (Component optimisation)
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:04:59 GMT
On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 04:17:40AM -0800, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Thanks "Paul Russell", finally got both the double 's' and the
> double 'l'.

Heh. Don't worry about it.

> I had a problem with DirectoryGenerator as shown below:
> "public class DirectoryGenerator extends ComposerGenerator, Poolable"
> has to be
> "public class DirectoryGenerator extends ComposerGenerator implements Poolable"

That's weird. It built fine here -- looks like ant didn't notice
the file changing. I'll have to remember to do a build clean
first in future, I guess.

> Checked in everything. Please take a look as usual.

Conflicts resolved, cross checked and all A-OK as usual :)

Thanks again dims.

Paul Russell                               <>
Technical Director,
Luminas Ltd.

View raw message