cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Poor slobs behind stupid corporate firewall
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:56:12 GMT

--- Jonathan Buschmann <Jonathan.Buschmann@icn.siemens.it> wrote:
> "Peter C. Verhage" wrote:
>
> > Get it at home. FTP it to your work...
>
> ftp ->| Firewall
> OR maybe you think I have a always-connected machine at home?
> Unfortunately
> no.
>
> I was hoping for a response like - we could start putting cocoon 2 in
> the
> "dev snapshots" directory...

This has been discussed a while ago and the decision was to not produce
dev snapshots as long as it is alpha code. But we can restart that
discussion to see if there are a real need to have dev snapshots. I can
also put a snapshot on a server somewhere but don't expect me to update
it regularly.

Giacomo

=====