cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <>
Subject Re: jrun 3.0 & cocoon2
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:15:13 GMT
On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 07:34:22AM -0800, Giacomo Pati wrote:
> > The only strange thing about JRun 3.0 is that I cannot see the
> > /cocoon page! All the samples work just fine but when accessing
> > /cocoon I get an exception as follows:
> It can be a problem of JRun and the RequestPath/RequestURI it returns
> in that case so that cocoon is using the DirectoryGenerator instead.
> Can you try using /cocoon/ and tell us if that helps?

Also, make sure you're using the latest version of JRun - there
was a patch level 1 release a while back. I had some truely
weird problems with JRun and cocoon way back when 3.0 was beta...

There's also another way around the problem with multiple jaxp
parsers, set:

in the file for the server you're running
Cocoon in. It should tell JAXP to use the xerces dom and sax

Paul Russell                               <>
Technical Director,
Luminas Ltd.

View raw message