cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Xalan2j][C2] Regression in Xalan2J - Part II
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:03:06 GMT
Thanks Gary, the Part-II of the problem is as follows. If you run the enclosed PAUL.XSP with
XSP.XSL, we get the following error.

"XSLT Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerException): Error in XPath"

The problem can be fixed by checking the return code of getNamespaceNode in File
FuncNamespace.java(Line 101) as shown below.
      else if(t == Node.ATTRIBUTE_NODE)
      {
        s = xctxt.getDOMHelper().getNamespaceOfNode(context);
        if(s!=null) //Check for Null's here.
        {
          if(s.startsWith("xmlns:") || s.equals("xmlns"))
            return XString.EMPTYSTRING;
        }
      }

Thanks,
dims

--- Gary L Peskin <garyp@firstech.com> wrote:
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> >
> > Scott,
> >
> > Enclosed in the Bugs.ZIP there are two files PAUL.XSP and XSP.XSL. We hava a Xalan.JAR
built
> on
> > 9:49AM EST Nov 21, 2000. The sample works with that version. But the latest Xalan
from CVS
> gives
> > us the following error.
> >
> >     "Could not find template named: process-first-element"
> >
> > Can you please fix the problem and let us know. Please see foo.orig.xml which contains
the
> valid
> > output. You can use this to compare the output.
>
> Dims --
>
> I just checked in a change to fix this bug.  Thanks for finding it!
>
> Gary

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI