cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject [C2] [Patch] Beginnings of component optimisation.
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2000 16:24:42 GMT
Hi all,

A while back, myself and a few others added support for pooling
and threadsafe components to C2. I'm now starting the process
of going through and marking the components as Poolable/ThreadSafe/
SingleThreaded etc. Please find attached the first of (several)
patches which are the beginnings of this. All of the components
so far have been ThreadSafe (as far as I can tell), which is good
news.

There's a *lot* more to do for this (like making Poolable
objects return to their pools, for a start!), so all help is
appreciated :)

P.
Luminas Ltd.