cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [RT] Cocoon in cacheland
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:54:33 GMT
On Sat, Nov 25, 2000 at 12:28:12AM +0100, Giacomo Pati wrote:
> If you all want to use C2 in a highly dynamic environment where caching
> is unnecessary, we don't need it. We can make C2 proxy friendly and will
> reach C1 performance that way. But it would be nice if someone can take
> this and contribute a cache system for C2.

I don't think there is any doubt that a caching framework is a
must for Cocoon2. As always, the problem comes with finding time
to work on it. Got 25hr/day job syndrome going on here. Is anyone
else using Cocoon2 enough to make it worth their while? I'm happy
to have a look, but it's likely to be weeks before I get a chance,
sadly...

P.

Luminas Ltd.