cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Re: Testers Wanted for 1.8.1-dev (new caching, esql, etc.)
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:26:40 GMT
Robin,

I briefly looked at the changes you've made using the Web interface to CVS and
everything looks good, but of course I need to test.

One thing I noticed with Cocoon 1.8 is that the headers and cookies are not
considered when checking pages in the cache. For some WAP devices I'd like to
be able to generate a different page and the only thing that's different in the
request is in the headers, which are not checked.

Am I missing something? In case this is still not done in 1.8.1dev, I can go
ahead and do the modifications and post a patch.

Regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>