cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Successfully running in JRun3
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:07:16 GMT
On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 01:48:15PM +0000, Paul Russell wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 08:19:21AM -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> > Actually I don't recall being the one to comment it out,
> > but I'll see what I can do.  I am a bit pressed for time.
> > If you think you can take a hack at it, it would help.
> > Just post the diff (if you don't have that, send me the
> > java files).
> Okay, I'll do it - it'll be sometime this evening (UTC)
> though - touch busy at the moment :)

Done. Patch attached. It's not optimal (involves a loop at
runtime) -- I'm not altogether familiar with the semantics
of MatcherFactories. If someone wants to refactor it later,
feel free.

I'm just about to knock up a matcher for matching the target
host of the request. I'll jar it and mail it in shortly.

Paul

Luminas Ltd.