cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Invisible error syndrome.
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:24:20 GMT
Thanks for your help dims,

I'm still having problems where the stylesheet is invalid XML.
I'm not sure why, to be honest. I now can't even persuade the
cocoon webapp to error when I give it a blatently unparsable
stylesheet, so I'm totally confused now. I'm gonna give up for
a bit - too much other stuff to do. If anyone does have any
other ideas...

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 06:57:27AM -0800, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Paul,
>
> With the latest code from CVS. Use the included simple-samples2html.xsl and error-giving-page.xml.
> There is an error in the XSL file but the XML file is fine. You should see an error page
with this
> combination.
>
> Thanks,
> dims