cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Invisible error syndrome.
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:08:49 GMT
On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 08:15:58AM -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> What browser are you using?
>
> I noticed with IE, it tries to be too smart and hides the error page that is
> definitely created.  I browse the same thing with Mozilla (because my NT
> box is so screwed I can't install Netscape) and it works perfectly.

Netscape. As far as I can tell, it's not a browser issue. The
data seems to be simply not being returned to the client. I
suspect we're dropping an exception somewhere in the pipeline,
but I've tried to track it down and can't see anything wrong.
Is anyone *definately* getting error pages in all the right
places in the latest C2 when stylesheets are wrong?

Paul

Luminas Ltd.