cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Re: anybody attending XMLDevCon2000?
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:47:30 GMT
On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 21:43:46 +0000 (GMT), Matt Sergeant <matt@sergeant.org>
wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Nov 2000, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
>
> > Is anybody planning to attend the XMLDevCon2000 next week in San Jose, CA? I
> > saw there's a talk on Cocoon on Wednesday. Looks fairly promising.
>
> There is? I can't find it in the program... Although I will be covering
> Cocoon in my talk on Wednesday afternoon ("Building XML Based Web Sites
> using Open Source Tools"), but I'll be covering other technologies too,
> not limited to server side processing either.

This is indeed interesting, I found this text at www.xml.org:

San Jose, CA
After June's very successful event in NYC, XML
DevCon has been expanded to 5 tracks. Topics
will include Adding XML Capabilities with
Cocoon, Using Apache as HTTP-Front-end for an
XML Database, High Performance Dynamic Web
Serving using Templates and and XML &
Middleware: Moving Beyond Documents.

I thought Cocoon coverage will be bigger, but from what you're saying and what
I found at the XMLDevCon2000 Web site it looks like you're the only one
covering Cocoon ;-).

Thanks,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>