cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <>
Subject Re: Better and Better and RT
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 22:50:22 GMT
On Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:44:34 -0700 , "Timm, Sean" <> wrote:

> It would be cool if the BrowserCapabilitySelector interacted with something
> that emulated CC/PP.  That way, when CC/PP was finally supported on clients,
> we could jump over to it right away for those that supported it while still
> emulating it for those that didn't.

I think this feature could be seen as an addition rather than a replacement to
a browser capabilities database. Once we have browsers that support this
protocol, we could simply use it to extend the static database capabilities of
that particular browser.

Ovidiu Predescu <> (inside HP's firewall only)

View raw message