cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Conny Krappatsch <>
Subject Re: [C2 & Tomcat 4.0m4] Does anyone have this combination working?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:51:02 GMT
On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:49:27 +0000
Stuart Roebuck <> wrote:

> I've posted a few questions on whether anyone has C2 and Tomcat 4.0m4 running together,
but haven't spotted any replies.  I thought I'd give it another go!

I got it running, but not without problems. I checked out C2 a view days ago, maybe a week.
I had to remove the crimson.jar from the Tomcat lib directory (Because of that I can't use
JSP but I don't need it.)
I did not yet check XSP but normal operation (SVG2JPG, XSLT,..) seems to be fine.

I also dicovered that if initialization of Cocoon fails, during Tomcat shutdown some of the
files and directories in webapps/cocoon get lost.

Conny Krappatsch

Conny Krappatsch
SMB GmbH

View raw message