cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <>
Subject Re: [C2]: Patch for XSL Caching of the XalanTransformer
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 18:44:14 GMT
On Tue, 7 Nov 2000 17:06:22 +0100, "Carsten Ziegeler" <>

> finally I had time for it: Attached is a patch for the XalanTransformer
> for file caching of XSL files. The caching mechanism simply looks if the
> stylesheet in question is a local file.
> If it is a local file, the stylesheet is cached together with the
> current system time. So when this stylesheet is retrieved out of the
> cache the next time, the caching time can be compared with the last
> modified time of the file.
> If the stylesheet is not a local file it is always cached, as it was the
> current behaviour. In my opinion such stylesheets should never be
> cached, but that might be another patch...

Could you please use unified context diffs instead of the old diff format? The
unified context format is a lot easier to read and apply, in case other changes
happened in the source file. Just use diff -u to produce it.

Ovidiu Predescu <> (inside HP's firewall only)

View raw message